Monday, June 3, 2013

review, review, review

Time fly by so fast.
I know that my blog is not as popular as some other, I would still thank those who actually read through. I still remember the time when I browsed through other blogs for ideas on food/ movies/ trip, and this is the main reason why I still blog, as an addition to the many many reference online and hopefully my humble opinion can help someone else in any matters.
Many things had changed since I started my first post, so I decide to review back some of my old post. I would not be deleting any post since I put fair amount of effort into each post, but instead I will label on the title if any of the shops are closed [CLOSED], mimicking one of my favourite blog by motormouth. I will be reviewing back some of my personal ratings as well, as sometimes, comparisons are inevitable and I will try to be fair in my own opinions of ratings as well in between the shops.

Lastly, let me remind you that everyone can feel free to disagree with me. After all, all of us are different in many ways, that is the beauty of diversity. Anyhow, continue to enjoy my rambling....

No comments:

Post a Comment