Saturday, August 27, 2016

MIlk Cow Ipoh: very milky dessert

I was wondering what is the hoo hah regarding Milk Cow. I love ice cream, and I would love to try something new. After trying froyo and gelato, I would still prefer the good old ice cream. With many positive reviews on Milk Cow, I decided to give it a try since I was in the area.

Milk Cow Ipoh is situated in Old Town, in the same row as Plan B. There are quite a number of boutique café in the area, so just follow the crowd and you would not be lost.

The deco is nice, simple and sweet, with cow as the theme. There are different desserts here, but since I did not try it since my main aim was the ice cream. The basic milky ice cream starts at RM8.50 with many choices going from RM11.50 onwards. There are plenty of choices, with many interesting names to go with it. Oreos, honey, red bean are some of the choices available.

My verdict? The ice cream is very very creamy and milky. Not everyone’s favorite though. Some may not “tahan” the milky after taste, but for me, I simply adore it. It is very smooth and melts in my mouth. I would prefer the substance over Hello Elvis, but I had a problem with the price/ amount factor. It is not a cheap dessert. Yes, this is a franchise, and the ice cream is lovely. But I would think twice before coming here often, it is not pocket friendly. Everyone knows that I eat a lot so there are more economical choices around.


It is still a nice reward to myself once in a while. The ice cream here is nice, and the varieties of choices would entice me to come again.


Ratings: 2 half poink~!

Comments: ice cream for supper, who would say no?!

Milk Cow
1, Jalan Panglima, 
Ipoh
05-2414742
Open 1100-2000







No comments:

Post a Comment