Thursday, July 14, 2011

Delight Cafe: Huge portion fit for a giant


It is 9pm and we had not yet have our dinner yet. Drove around Greentown, and beside the old spot of Kopitiam, is Delight Cafe. I recalled coming here once, and our stomach is growling, so eating here seems to be a wise choice.
Decoration is simple, the seats rather spacious. The only thing that seems to stand out is the board holding the name of shop in Chinese, literally translated as "Old Place" Service is rather nice, especially there is not many people in the shop.

Menu is typically kopitiam style. The usual chop and rice, oriental dish, with pasta. No surprise there. There is even some light dessert, snacks, and ice creams to choose from.


First is the tomyam seafood noodle. Typically tomyam, with adequate sour taste, though I would prefer it bit hotter. With few fish cake and prawns, it is priced at Rm 6.90, so I would not expect much there. Cheese backed rice with chicken was nice on the first few bites. For RM 12.90, the dish basically overflow with cheese, with generous helping of chicken thigh. However, the chicken was not diced, but in big piece, so it was rather difficult to eat. It was not marinated nicely though, however, the ri
ce was fried before baking with cheese, making it one of the better ones. The similarity of the 2 dishes is both of the portion is TOO BIG. Imagine for a big eater like me also find it difficult to finish it. I am a sucker for cheese, so I had to finish it even it cost me my life.


It was a fine dining experience at the end, but on hindsight, I prefer my dish to be more bite-size.

Rating: 3 poink!
comments: share the meal. Probably it will taste btter.

Delight Cafe
Greentown Business Centre
05-2412363

No comments:

Post a Comment